- December 30, 2013
- It fit a smaller lab neck, but the bigger lab... it was too small... so ok for a medium sized Lab or smaller dog. Would be great for a medium sized dog, be careful on bigger dogs, or tiny dogs, but small and medium 5 stars, large, huge or tiny... don't, or at least beware... it was a gift to my cousin's dogs... but i think it was only a bit bigger than similar bandannas you'd expect w/ humans (but I was not paying that much attention, sorry).
- September 10, 2018
- The design on this peels off within hours of putting it on your dog. See pictures attached. This happened after having it on less than 12 hours. It has not been washed and is in brand new condition except for the peeling of the design. It is coming off where tied but will now start peeling completely off. I do not recommend this product at all. Would give zero stars if that was an option.
- Betty Mendez
- January 18, 2018
Very cute. I let my husband put it on the dog when he watches his longhorns
(We live in Oklahoma, so she doesn't wear it out....too many OU fans)
- October 16, 2017
- I like the design on this and get lots of compliments/comments when I take my dog to Auburn events. I wish the material was softer or less stiff so it would be more comfortable for my dog.
- v r west
- May 21, 2018
- They are well made but a bit large for my chihuahua’s. I had to pay a seemstress to alter them.
- Catherine W
- September 30, 2015
- We put this on our 30 pound dog every Saturday for the game. In the picture it looks like the bandana aligns in a certain way where it would hide Nebraska were you to tie it around a dogs neck. But that's not the case. It does show the Nebraska on it
- Tonja E. Carter
- March 19, 2018
- this was too big for my shiht szu
- November 19, 2016
- This is adorable on my poch. I like that the couple of strips are actually kind of reflective.